Saturday, December 3, 2011

The Wonderful Tricks to Pass a Test...

So I have this really cool chemistry class. I also have these really cool friends in it that I sit by everyday. There names are Arielle and Shelyse. :) 
One day maybe Ill have a picture of all three of us.
But today I sadly don't.
But what I do have a picture of is this...
This is Arielle, Shelyse and my creation.
Have YOU ever had to memorize the ten enzymes in Glycolysis?? Well.. I bet you wish you figured this one out!!! We were pretty proud of this accomplishment. And I am pretty sure this helped all of us on our test!

Through my first semester at BYU, I have learned a few things regarding studying for tests and school in general.
- You have to make it fun... Like the above picture.. or it wont be fun to see your grade at the end!
-You have to make friends. And then you make study groups. So what if you get distracted in the study groups a little bit? You have fun. Which then associates fun with dumb subjects like chemistry.. cough cough. and then Chemistry ... becomes... fun :0
-If you are a little tired and are afraid you might fall asleep in your class, eat chocolate. 
-Don't flirt with boys you don't like. [haha... this should be obvious... I know..]
-Don't forget about assignments just because they are due on Friday night! Ugh.. Definitely one of my biggest regrets ever!
-Memorize your syllabus that has due dates and such. Life becomes a lot easier when you know what assignments you have and when they are due!!!

What am I even doing?? I'm talking as if my first semester is over.. and yet.. its far from over. Four finals approaching and just waiting to come attack me. Please pray that I survive. 
One thing I have been taught that has helped me a little bit is this. God can't help you if you haven't studied. And if you are at a limited time, it will be okay. Pray that He can strengthen and multiply the worth of your time. You will be more efficient and prepared if you do this. Or... you could just not procrastinate :) haha. I love school no matter how hard it is! I'm so grateful for the opportunity to be here and I know it is what I am meant to be doing!

1 comment:

  1. love love love.
    and don't forget that Suzie's Aunt Debbie doesn't sit down for dinner. :]

    next semester is not going to be the same without you in one of my classes. you should just drop english and we'll take it in the fall together. deal? :]

    ReplyDelete