Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Next Couple Weeks Should Be Interesting!

So here is the schedule for the next few weeks... It is crazy.
Tomorrow (Monday): I drive home to see my family that I miss so so so much! But I have to go back on Tuesday. I am coming down because I have my EAR check up. Everyone please wish me luck. I find out if my surgery I had during the break worked or failed. WISH ME LUCK... please.
Friday: I have a special visitor coming to see me from Utah. This is pretty exciting! I am super excited to see him :) (For those who don't know.. Nick Barney is coming to Thatcher :)) I haven't seen him in like forever! So this should be fun :)
Sunday: I just found out my assignment for next Sunday today... Kinda scary but I am giving a talk. Normally this is not a huge deal. BUT... I am used to a seven minute talk.... not a TWENTY minute talk. Super scared. (Not to mention, the above spoken special guest most likely will be present) But there is obviously a reason for the assignment so hopefully I achieve it and learn something to help me with my super complicated life!! :) I need it! But anyways... My talk assignment is seeking the spirit and avoiding temptations. I am very excited for the opportunity no matter how scared I am.
The next Thursday: I will be travelling to Las Vegas to meet up with my sisters. We're going to participate in a 9k run and half marathon. I am very excited... not so much for the running part but for the awesome sister bonding weekend! Pictures will come soon I promise!
Sometime between now and March 1st: Here is the scary part... Sometime between now and March, I will find out whether I made it into BYU and BYUI. This pretty much decides my future... Kind of a big deal!! But whatever happens, it is supposed to happen and I know I can handle it!

Well.. That is my life for the next couple weeks. :) Wish me luck please, oh, please :)

No comments:

Post a Comment