Monday, March 14, 2011

I'm Back with News!!!

My poor blog... It has been pushed aside for a month exactly... But I am back with news!!! From previous blogs, I had a bunch of questions.... Here they are with answers :)
1.) Ear Check up- SUCCESS!!! My eardrum is healed and I can go under water! Which I have done a lot recently. I've really enjoyed being able to swim and not worry about my ear :)
2.) 9K with the Sistas!! I survived and finished it without stopping. It was so fun to be able to run with my family. I hope I can do another run some time soon

.
3.) BYU: yes or no!? YES... Jennifer Lynn Curtis has been ACCEPTED to BYU Provo!!!! I am soooooooo excited to start school up there!!!

The only question that seems to remain unanswered is the following:
Nursing or Education????
Hopefully it comes before I start school!!! But still... SO EXCITED :) Eac is awesome but I am definitely ready to begin my life up there!

No comments:

Post a Comment