Sunday, March 27, 2011

Spring Break

It is kinda sad but the main part of my spring break was eating. I just didn't stop, and that is absolutely terrible!!!

Food that was consumed:
- Chipotle (3 times)
- Panda Express (2 times)
- Smashburger (2 times)
- Great Egg
- Popos
- Movie popcorn
- Coldstone
- Juju Berry
- Cheesecake Factory
- Red Robin
- Mongolion Chicken (I made! :))
-Waffles provided by my mother :)
- Green Chili Burros (provided by my mother as my farewell dinner :))

It is pretty sad but there is probably more that I have forgotten. And if anyone is fearing for my figure.. Do not worry, I have checked my weight... Just for curiosity... I didn't gain :) Woot!

I did try to go out of town many times but each attempt was a miserable fail. So I ended up shopping a little bit. It was sad but I really couldn't find much. :| Ohhh well that is probably for the best!!!

Ohh.. How could I forget... I also observed for 10 hours at the elementary school I attended. It was stressful getting people to allow me to come but eventually I got a few who let me. I also ended up teaching my thirty minute lesson that is required of me for my Education class. It went well so I am happy :)

Welp.. That was my spring break :)

1 comment:

  1. MMMMmmmm... sounds like a tasty spring break. I think it's called THE GOOD EGG and not the great egg. Not that I'm a fan or anything.

    ReplyDelete