Thursday, October 20, 2011

Cooking

I love cooking... What have I made recently?

Green Chili Burros

Green Chili Enchiladas

Mongolion Chicken

Sweet and Sour Chicken

Cauliflower Soup

Pumpkin Cookies

and much more...

Why can't I just be a Mom and cook everyday for my husband and children?? This school thing is hard. BUT... I did PASS a test today and that is always a great motivation to keep going with school. Freakin 84 percent :) So what if it was on the Book of Mormon! It is still a class and it still counts towards my grades!!!

Back to cooking again... This weekend something serious is happening... Roommate Cook Off with other Roommates haha. Me and Kelsey vs. Stephen and Boone. Yes, we HAVE made new friends. :) The contest is a chicken, italian meal. Bring it on! :) Pictures to come of course.

Cooking seems to be something I use as an excuse to not do homework...

"I'm hungry... I need to eat... This can wait til I have made a delicious meal... I might as well make something amazing.. I've been working hard! I deserve it!"

Okay now I am just rambling... And yes... I am hungry right now... And I am supposed to be doing homework...

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment