Monday, October 3, 2011

Sodas and Sweets

So I have this soda problem. I have inherited this from my parents, and their parents as well. I used to be able to justify this problem with the following statement...

"It's okay that I drink lots of soda... WHY? Cause I never eat any sweets. If I try to quit soda, I eat sweets. So I might as well do the one I enjoy most!"

Well.... Times have changed. And I would like to blame BYU.

Byu brings tests, which brings stress, which brings emotional breakdowns, which brings desire to pig out, which means buy soda and if its a bit worse of a problem... buy candy. Well...



...




I don't think I can use my perfect excuse anymore. I have a problem. Darn byu...

1 comment:

  1. Seeing that crest cup makes me crave a soda from there! That crest gas station has the best soda!

    ReplyDelete