Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Halloween!!

So this year for Halloween, I was Meg from Hercules. Probably by far, my favorite costume I have ever done. :) I may have accidentally made it a habit to quote her regularly now. :) 
 FIRST full rooomate picture... Blogging world, meet my other roommate, Alyssa :) haha
 Biker Chick, Belle and Meg :)

 And this... welll. GROSS. We were doorbell ditched with a green pumpkin and I got to be the lucky one to open it... Lots of candy and it starts moving. Yes.. a rat. Well hello there discusting hairless rodant. I may have screamed multiple times....
And yes... to top it off, we were in the process of doing face masks when the door bell was rung. 

Overall... An amazing Halloween! Even with the rat!
[side not: carved my first pumpkin! why is there not a picture? well... it didn't look too great...]

No comments:

Post a Comment