Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Random Happenings at BYU

So instead of making a bunch of blog posts to catch up, I'm combining basically a few of my pictures and calling it good. Geeze.. I sound like a student turning in a paper or something.... Oh well :)

 Always gotta make time for the Thatcher boys and the Malt Shoppe :)
 Things seem to get crazy when I put my apron on. And when this girl is around :)
 Double Date?? First haunted corn maze [haunted anything for that matter] ever!
 Supporting the Cougars of course!

 Gotta make time with the Sista! Love her :)
 Apron and Guitar??? Probably was a bit scary!
 I love meeting random boys and taking pictures holding hands with them. Totally normal right??
Just checkin to see if mister Joseph Taylor Beowulf Stevens still has muscles of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment