Friday, April 29, 2011

"Baked" Macaroni and Cheese...

When I see a recipe for BAKED Macaroni and cheese.. For some reason I imagine it being the most amazing mac n cheese I will ever taste and that it will taste so much different than normal, boiled, mac n cheese. I am here to inform you that this is false. Maybe I am the only one who thought this but oh well. Baked macaroni and cheese tastes just like the normal kind and I might even say I can make it better the NORMAL way. But it is still good for dinner :) Maybe I just found the wrong recipe??? Hmmm... Well I know this blog is kinda pointless but I thought the world should know that there ISN'T a difference between baked and boiled macaroni and cheese so don't waste your time sticking it in the oven for thirty minutes :)

2 comments:

  1. there was a difference.... baked was crunchy, and.... need I say more jenny???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE for you to come and see me! I could teach you what I know about sewing! I saw on your post below that you want to learn how to sew. Mom knows more than me of course, but I know a little. :->

    Oh and I have a baked mac and cheese recipe that I LOVE. Everything on her blog is amazing! She has never failed me. http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/

    Love u!

    ReplyDelete