Thursday, April 28, 2011

Things to Look Forward to this Summer!!

1.) JULY 15th... Best day ever most likely.. HARRY POTTER!!
2.) Going to singles ward with my brother AND sister :) ... Yes, Janie is now of age ;)
3.) Preparing for BYU... Fun Fun Fun!! :)
4.) Working at Freightliner. Yes. I'm looking forward to it... Atleast I'm telling myself I am.. Ha.
5.) Birthday Combination Party with Cara Andree Smith. :) Sometime between July 5th and July 9th or before.. or after.... :)
6.) Spending quality time with the family.
7.) Sewing. I WILL learn :) ... First project: Apron :0
8.) Becoming amazing at piano and guitar... It will happen.
9.) Becoming super athletic and getting amazing abs !!
10.) Swimming with no worries of a ruptured eardrum.
11.) Hopefully a Utah and Vegas and California trip somewhere in there!
12.) Once number seven's apron is completed, practice and perfect and perform delicious cooking skills.
13.) Good old Tuesday night institute class!
14.) Wisdom Teeth Removal... Gross... just kidding I am being positive.. Yay!!

Since I lack pictures and every successful blog post needs pictures... Here are some previous summer events that I enjoyed :)

Tanning and snow cones and friends :)
sisters and sunglasses.



Summer shall be great and Full of Surprise, I am sure of it :)

1 comment: