Tuesday, September 6, 2011

BYU

YES, I am finally at BYU. It's been very tough but also very fun :) The campus is HUGE, especially when comparing it the Thatcher. I have been lost about 20 times and I've only been there for about a week! But I think I am getting the hang of it :) My roommates are awesome and I'm excited for the times we will have! I love having Janie, Brandon, Jessica and Natalie so close as well. I even have a job now! The hours are absolutely terrible but it is a job and I can do it!!!!
It starts at 5:30 AM. Yes, I know. CRAZY. But ya... I'm a "Salad Production" person. HA. So I'll be pro at making salads... Good thing I LOVE salads... not. ha! But it will still be fun. The people were super cool and nice.

Partyin it up with some girlies :)
CARA surprised me this weekend. SO HAPPY to see her again :)
Visit from Joseph Taylor Beowulf Stevens. He is so strong...
Natatat and JanDawane :)
Some CRAZY boys.

Well that is all. I'm sure more will come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment