Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Consequences of Work at 5:30 AM

I think work is starting to get to me. I am losing my mind. So basically, brief description of my job... I make salads, sandwiches, arrange fruit trays, etc. I work in a refrigerated room so a necessary part of my day after work is taking a shower to literally defrost myself. I work three days a week, fifteen hours total. I think the only reason I really can survive this is the fact that they blast the radio while we work. For some reason, this radio station is actually amazing!!! I usually can't stand them but I seriously like about 95% of the songs they play! So on to the part where I might be losing my mind?? Well, on multiple occasions now, I will be singing along to the songs, and then I notice.. I am tearing up. These stupid songs are making me CRY. Not just one or two, but at least half of them! I know, I am ridiculous and I must be losing my mind... Or maybe I just don't have much of a life so I live through the feelings of music? I don't know but I will admit, this is not normal. Oh well. I enjoy the songs despite the water building up in my eyes... I am going to blame it on the fact that I am probably still sleeping in those early hours of work. Reminder: Work starts at 5:30 AM. Which also reminds me that I should be getting to bed... HA.

No comments:

Post a Comment