Thursday, January 13, 2011

Entering the Blog World...



I started a blog! I know it is a bit weird but I've always wanted to! A little information on my lovely life at the moment... I'm attending Eastern Arizona College to get my associates degree in generals. I only have one more semester here and then I will move onto either BYU Provo or ASU. I'm super excited to start that next chapter in my life. However, I'm absolutely loving life currently in the little town of Thatcher!!

I have three amazing roommates who make life the best!! Their names are Cara Andree, Natalie Jean and Toe Jolene!! :) They definitely make life interesting and entertaining.




I do miss my family regularly.. But thats just because I have the best family in the world! Nice and big, that is the way to go!! They each are so strong and such good examples to me in every way.




My mother is amazing and has sacrificed so much for me but she always did it with a smile. She is so strong and kind hearted. I love her so much. I'm so thankful to have been born into an LDS family. The church constantly is a blessing in my life and I've seen what a change it has made.

That is all I can think of at the moment... I'm sure there is plenty more to learn about me... And that will come as I update this lovely blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment