Monday, January 24, 2011

The One Day I Didn't Get Ready...

Hmmm. Today was a fabulous day. I may or may not have recieved all of the following comments about my appearance today.

"Wow... Rough morning??"

"Well, when did you get to bed?"

"You look tired. Did you sleep at all?"

Well thank you good people of Eastern Arizona! I'm glad you didn't fail to see the one day that I don't get ready for school. Yes it was a bit of a rough morning, yes I did get to sleep a bit late, yes I did sleep.. just not very much. I love compliments :)

Hmm well on the plus side... (because my blog post is seeming very angry and upsetting and that is not good) My application for BYU and BYUI is finally complete and I should recieve my decisions within six weeks. Wish me luck!

Another plus side, I have some great friends. I don't know what I would do without them. They know exactly what to say to me. (I may or may not be talking about one specific friend that currently dwells in the state of Utah... but that is not relevant to my blog post.)

That was my day today :) I promise I will get up tomorrow and get ready for the day!!!

1 comment: