Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Well, I have officially completed my first week of school this semester! The easy part is over.... And here comes the homework and learning part! I am somewhat excited, but somewhat not so excited :) My schedule is as follows... Human Anatomy and Physiology, Elements of Calculus, Macroeconomics, Private Voice and Intro to Education. Wondering why I am taking the above classes?? I shall tell you! (because I have very little to blog about and it makes me sad).. I'm taking Human Anatomy to help me decide if I should be a nurse. Elements of Calculus--- BYU said I should take it... Okay BYU whatever you say!! Macroeconomics--- BYU also thinks I need it. This class is defintely my least favorite but maybe it will help me be more involved??? NO clue... Private Voice-- Improve this singing voice of mine please!! Intro to education is to help me decide if I want to be a teacher! I have to do thirty hours of observing classrooms so this will most DEFINITELY help me decide... That is my schedule. So far, I am enjoying it!
I have had lots of opportunities to make new friends and I am so thankful for them. I had a very bonding saturday with Natalie and Cara as we did absolutely nothing but watch movies all day and search the facebook world. Surprisingly, it was sooo much fun just to be able to relax for a day. I forgot to mention that this day involved pajamas and nothing else... Hahaa... We also had a fun institute dance and a fun snow trip! It was such a blast even though I did get nailed in the face with a bunch of snow... Here is a lovely picture...



I also got asked on a date by a super fun guy! He took me to dinner at a yummmmy place in Thatcher. We then preceded to go to a park where a bonfire was being held and we ended up having a good time getting to know each other. He was super fun and a very nice guy!

Another super fun activity I have participated in within this lovely first week is ZUMBA for relief society meeting! It was so crazy and exciting! I felt like an idiot the whole time and I was definitely sweating like crazy but I loved every minute of it!

I've been also doing a lot of running recently which is definitely not my preferred activity to fill up my time. I am training myself to do a running competition with my sisters. I have to be able to run 5.6 miles in pretty good timing. I'm able to run three miles without stopping currently. I haven't tried the big 5.6 miles. I have til February 26th and then it is time to prove I can do it! I'm super excited for the fun weekend with my sisters. It will be awesome.

Well.. I really should be doing homework now... :)

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy to hear that you are training! Yay! It will be an amazing weekend! I reserved the hotel already so you have to come, haha. That is also very smart of you to take all those classes to help you decide a career. If you need help with your economics class,call Taylor. His bachelor's is in economics! ;-> Love u!

    ReplyDelete