Thursday, January 13, 2011

Remembering 2010

As the new year has finally come, I wanted to go through the highlights of my year so I never forget it. 2010 brought lots of fun and surprises. So I now present it to you...


My First Epic Failure of the year!!! The first and most likely last time to attempt snowboarding. I was so excited to learn but I was not catching on after quite a few hours of trying. It now brings me great fear every time I think of snowboarding again... But other than that, I loved spending time with my good friends!!!

The most amazing snow trip ever!! Lots of snow and lots of great people!

Going on an adventure! We were at First Friday and decided to have a little trying on session. It was super fun!

Reliving a cherished childhood memory. We discovered, once again, the Ice Cream Truck. We didn't know it still existed! Happiest day ever!

Climbing the Y! What an experience :)

Bahamas with the Family! Absolutely loved it and gained so many memories for the rest of my life.

While at the Bahamas, I was given the opportunity to hug a dolphin!!
The first time I truly was soaked by the rain! Story?? I think yes :) My roommate, Toe, has a car that likes to unroll her windows all by itself.. Well it started raining and me being the awesome roommate I am, I dived into the rain storm and fixed the situation. I then decided to stay and play in the rain with Cara Andree :) SOOO FUN!
The Girls Night: Such a fun night. We planned an amazing night and just started it with the attitude that it was going to be the best night ever. It truly was... Multiple dance parties, a few photo shoots and a few monster drinks... Crazy night!!
Halloween! This was the first time I MADE my costume... I'll just say that will be the first and last time. But it was a great day!!!
Weekend in Mesa: Amazing bonding moment with Cara and Natalie! We ate lots of good food and went shopping. I loved every minute. Oh and to explain this picture.... Cutest Pajamas at Target that we were so close to buying!!! So cute!!

Meeting Nick Barney was definitely a highlight. He became one of my best friends and I am so thankful I was able to meet him. He taught me so much and gave me so many new experiences.


Well, that is my 2010. Thanks for letting me go down Memory Lane!





3 comments:

  1. So fun that you started a blog! I'm excited! Cute pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great recap of a fun year! so glad you are our daughter's bff! Thanks for being there for her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. jenn. im proud! love the memories

    ReplyDelete